Why Island Life property?
Principal Simon Gordon and Property manager Kim Gordon run island Life Property.
Simon has a diverse background working in a multitude of roles across the world including the armed forces, the United Nations, emergency management, conflict resolution, civil justice and extensive experience in facilities management and construction. Simon achieved his dream of immigrating to Australia and has since worked in facilities maintenance, Emergency specialist at Suncorp Group and as a national training coordinator before entering into real estate. Possessing exceptional customer service and advanced negotiation skills, Simon adds an enthusiastic and dynamic approach to property management.
Simon and Kim are resident on Russell Island and are active members of the local community support groups.
Kim was raised on the sunshine coast, and fell in love with islands on a visit with Simon and decided to settle here.
Kim is a highly skilled property manager with hands on approach to management. Kim forms solid, trusted working relationships with clients, Tenants and contractors, and is highly respected on the islands. Kim also works as a lifeguard at the Russell Island swimming pool and is active in supporting the local community groups.
We offer a comprehensive management service incorporating
- Enhanced digital marketing and client database
- Comprehensive tenant reference checks with old fashioned one on one interviews
- Fast response maintenance and repairs assessments, with same day owner updates
- Owner newsletter and regular updates
- Full inspection report with photography and preventative maintenance report
- Flexibility with rental payment options, with direct access to discuss any options
- Full scope of local trades, All licensed, verified and signed up to our code of conduct
- Direct link & updates from your personal property manager, We welcome your call at any time to discuss your investment
We provide a service that is professional, proactive, friendly and courteous. The aim is to exceed your expectations of property management.
With your email acceptance, we can then arrange all the paperwork necessary to create a seamless transfer of management from your existing agent to Island Life. (We take care of everything)
We would welcome you as a client and offer you the opportunity to work with a business that cares about you, your tenants and indeed your investment. Please feel free to call or email myself or Kim at any time to discuss further.